This course is intended to introduce participants into a step-by-step hands-on training workshop on expanding their skills and very advanced techniques in using MS Excel. Streamlining and simplifying the way Excel is used is a primary consideration for this hands-on training workshop.
A revalida shall be administered to all participants to verify their assimilation and practice of the training subjects shared, demonstrated, and applied.
At the end of the training, participants are expected to:
- Understand the usage, advanced functions, and features of MS Excel;
- Apply them to varied situations and problems encountered at work
- Understand the importance of ensuring the accuracy and the security of data and apply them at all times when using this powerful spreadsheet tool.
- Learn how to generate reports in a fast and easy way by employing the simple and elegant process of adding new data, updating existing data, and refreshing all related reports.
- Gain knowledge of the advanced capabilities of MS Excel
- Automate and eliminate repetitive tasks
- Improve the work process of the employees by the application of advanced techniques
- Secure documents in just a few easy ways
Who Should Attend
- Anyone and everyone who wants to enhance their current understanding with MS Excel
- Must have used MS Excel for the past 6 months and
- must have the desire to enhance their current Excel skills to Level 200.
3 days, 3 hours each day.
The following are the subjects to be taken up during the workshop proper
- Using Excel’s built-in Format as Table (FAT) feature
- Automated formula name replication across all worksheets
- Simplified Cell referencing using static and dynamic named ranges (like bookmark recall style)
- Applying named cell ranges for more easily understandable and traceable “English-style formulas”
- Using built-in business cycles for appends, edits and report updates
- Simplifying Report generation
- Using Excel powerful lookup features such as Xlookup, Xmatch, Filter, Vlookup, Lookup
- Other powerful charts (Waterfall, Histograms, and many more powerful data visualizations)
- Natural Query Language with Visual Results
- Creating dynamic dashboards
- Updating and refreshing dynamic dashboards
- Appending data to formatted tables
- Creating dynamic links to worksheets
- Creating dynamic menus
- Applying themes to entire workbook
- Inserting pictures to cells
- SUMIF, COUNTIF
- GOAL SEEK