IATF 16949:2016 is the international standard for Automotive Quality Management Systems (QMS). This standard emphasizes the development of a process-oriented quality management system that provides for continual improvement, defect prevention and reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain. The goal is to meet customer requirements efficiently and effectively.
This is applicable to any organization that manufactures components, assemblies and parts for supply to the automotive industry. In this context manufacturing is defined as: The process of making or fabricating production materials, production or service parts, assemblies or heat treatment, welding, painting, plating or other finishing services.
For effective delivery and completion of project, it is necessary to use a project management approach and deliver the project accordingly. This project is based on the following framework:
- Implementation of Automotive Quality Management System
- Facilitating Core Tools Workshops
- Internal Audit and Review of Documents
- IATF 16949 Awareness Training
- IATF Core Tools Training Series:
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Training
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) Training
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) Training
- Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) Training
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) Training
Contact us now to schedule a FREE initial consultation meeting with our expert consultants!