This virtual Effective Business Communication and E-mail Etiquette workshop will focus on the communication skills needed to convey the right message correctly, clearly, concisely, and courteously to the intended stakeholders. Through examples, techniques, exercises, group and peer feedback, participants will enhance their written and verbal communication skills to communicate more effectively and confidently.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to do the following:
1. Understand the importance of effective communication and audience analysis.
2. Review key grammar concepts and edit common errors.
3. Practice writing, editing, and proofreading through exercises covering specific writing situations.
4. Build better relationships by writing correctly, clearly, concisely, and courteously.
5. Identify the elements of effective verbal and non-verbal communication to apply them in communication exercises.
6. Build confidence in communicating with others through exercises, self-assessment, and feedback.
Reports to be Discussed
The following are the subjects to be taken up during the workshop proper