Business Analysis Fundamentals
The program is designed specifically for professionals who wish to enhance their business analysis capabilities, as well as those who are seeking new opportunities in the field.
At the end of the training, participants shall be able to:
- Gain an insight into the profession of Business Analysis and understand this multi-skilled role.
- Explore the depth and breadth of commonly-used tools, techniques and approaches required in this line of work.
- Assess business problems and opportunities, analyzing solution options and recommending those which best meet business needs.
- Gain exposure to BA concepts which helps you apply the knowledge gained during the program.
Program Outline/Course Overview
- Business Analysis Key Concepts
- Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
Basics of Six Sigma
This course introduces the participants to the practice of Six Sigma and provides foundational skills to business process improvements using the Six Sigma methodology.
This training will provide guidance to the attendees on how Kaizen aims for improvements in productivity, effectiveness, safety, and waste reduction. Once you start following the Kaizen approach, you will often find a whole lot more in return. Some of the benefits you can attain after implementing the learning from the training would be:
- Know and understand the Six Sigma methodology
- Understand and apply the DMAIC approach for business process improvement
- Develop basic capabilities in applying lean six sigma tools to achieve breakthroughs in quality while reducing process costs
Program Outline/Course Overviews
- Overview of Six Sigma
- Overview of the DMAIC methodology
- Benefits of Six Sigma
For any questions, email TRAININGS@GCSSINC.COM or call +63-917-836-5612