Business continuity is about having a plan to deal with difficult situations, so your organization can continue to function with as little disruption as possible. Whether it’s a business, public sector organization, or charity, you need to know how you can keep going under any circumstances.
ISO 22301 is a management system standard for BCM, which can be used by organizations of all sizes and types. These organizations will be able to obtain accredited certification against this standard and so demonstrate to legislators, regulators, customers, prospective customers and other interested parties that they are adhering to good practice in BCM. ISO 22301 also enables the business continuity manager to show top management that a recognized standard has been achieved.
At the end of the training, participants are expected to:
- Create awareness of Business Continuity Management System (ISO 22301) for the team;
- Develop Business Continuity Plan to help the company is running its operations in times of crisis;
Who Should Attend
- Business Continuity Managers
- Operations Managers / Project Managers / Risk Managers
- IT Directors / IT Managers / Information Security Professionals
- Emergency Response Specialist / Practitioners
- Quality Managers / Auditors
- BCM Practitioners
The following are the subjects to be taken up during the workshop proper
- Introduction to Business Continuity Management
- Requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- Interpretation of Clauses Implementing BCMS