This training program focuses on how to get a structured problem-solving approach and mindset at the workplace that will help them overcome hurdles they face with established processes and systems. This will help learn and use workplace-specific tools for operational problem solving through a selection of a project prior to the program.
At the end of the training, participants are expected to:
- Increase awareness of problem-solving & decision-making tools and techniques.
- Enhance critical thinking skills.
- Distinguish root causes from issues to identify the right solution for the right problem.
- Develop simple, practical and useful new skills and techniques for use in their everyday work to enhance their problem-solving skills.
- Systematically analyze a target problem and take calculated decisions
The following are the subjects to be taken up during the workshop proper
- Understanding the Nature of Problem Solving & Critical Thinking
- What is Positive Attitude?
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Are you Critical or Creative?
- Thinking Patterns
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Process – 5C Methodology
- Causal Analysis
- Corrective Action