The risks from natural disasters and information theft are considered to be among the top 5 risks challenging the Asian Market today. It is evident from the recent incidents of such risks that the impact on operations and finance is huge and companies not implementing right practices had to go through severe consequences.
As a result, the number of corporates implementing business continuity, disaster recovery, and information security programs are increasing year on year. But it is also critical to implement the practices in the right way and not just to build a document. Your strategies should be able to mitigate such risks with minimum
impact and the fastest way.
Driven by our vision to create resilient world, we help
organizations to implement resilient practices to enable them to be ready for any kind of risk.
Key services we offer in the area of Resiliency
Business Continuity Management
Business Continuity Management is the capability of the Management to identify potential impacts that threaten an organization and to provide a framework for building resilience and an effective response that safeguards the interests of its key stakeholders, reputation, brand and value-creating activities. We help companies in creating, sustaining, and improving a holistic organizational resilience management process to recover from any disruption without impacting the customers and other critical stakeholders.
- Protect your company – People, Assets, Products, Raw Materials, Facility, IT Infrastructure
- Evaluate weaknesses and vulnerabilities in the system that might affect the operations during a disaster
- Develop and streamline processes to deliver commitments even during a crisis
- Benefits after a disaster – in millions
Consulting & Training* Services Offered
- Training and Implementation of Business Continuity Standards in the organization:
A. Business Continuity Management System (ISO 22301)
B. Organizational Resilience (ISO 22316)
C. Supply Chain Continuity (ISO 22318)
D. Business Impact Analysis (ISO 22317)
E. Exercising and Testing (ISO 22398)
- Facilitation of Business Impact Analysis
- Identification / Strategizing and Deployment of Business Continuity Strategies
- Development of Crisis Management and Emergency Response Plan
- Establish Crisis Communication and Social Media Plan
- Writing and Preparing Business Continuity Manual / Handbook
- Designing of Business Continuity Informative collaterals
- Internal Audit and Assessments of BCMS compliance to the standard