5S (Seiri, Seiton, Seiso, Seiketsu, and Shitsuke) principles and practices provide the foundation for enabling lean management in organizations. This course imparts the essential knowledge and skills in building work environments organized for efficiency and effectiveness by identifying wastes, maintaining the work area, and sustaining the new order.
At the end of the training, participants shall be able to:
- Understand the principles of 5S
- Understand the benefits of using 5S and workplace efficiency
- Implement 5S and maintain it in any organization
- Lead and participate in any 5S activities within an organization
- Create a 5S implementation plan
Who Should Attend
- Operational and support staff
- Anyone who wants to keep their workplace organized and efficient.
2 days, 4 hours each day
Program Outline/Course Overview
- The Lean Approach to Productivity
- The 5S Framework – An Overview
- Pillar One : Seiri (Sort)
- Pillar Two : Seiton (Set)
- Pillar Three : Seiso (Shine)
- Pillar Four : Seiketsu (Standardize)
- Pillar Five : Shitsuke (Sustain)
- Implementing 5S in Your Organization
Summary & Wrap Up
For a complete course outline, email firstname.lastname@example.org.