Not for branding but a long term commitment to boost productivity and revenue generation.
After completing the training, participants should be able to:
- Analyze the extent and intricacy of CSR as well as the complex issues that organizational leaders tackle as they develop their CSR platforms.
- Evaluate the level of CSR commitments of various organizations and be able to define how it can be a source for competitive advantage.
- Prioritize investments that boost their organization’s skills to provide shared social and business benefits.
- Create strong CSR position statements and report the social, environmental, and business impact by effectively analyzing the results of their CSR implementations on corporate culture as it relates to social issues.
- Enhance the CSR strengths within their organization.
- Discover who are key drivers for CSR.
- Understand the tangible value of key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Understand and communicate the third party and industry exclusive benchmarks.
- Establish a CSR report outline.
- Produce curated programs that will stipulate CSR strategies around their organization.
This training will raise full awareness to participants on the actual concept of corporate social responsibility (CSR). It includes the capability to assess your present CSR methods, design and perform a focused strategy, integrate the CSR efforts within your organization, get support for your CSR initiatives, and evaluate the impact of your actions and schemes. Practicing CSR means the goals of a business and the expectations of the society are intrinsically aligned.
It is a hands-on training where participants will also learn the various features of CSR and how it is applied in practical ways to the different functional environments in emerging markets like the Philippines. This training will also empower the participants with acquired best practices, feasible decision-making methods, and analytical tools employed by successful institutions around the world.
Through the CSR training, the participants would be able to acquire more deep-seated CSR-related skills as well as the ability to manage their CSR strengths in order to deliver reputable value to society and the business.
2 days, 4 hours each day.
Program Outline/Course Overview
- What is Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), its core purpose, visions, and outcomes
- Myths and Misconceptions of CSR
- CSR Overview in the Philippines: Where are we now in terms of global trends and occurrences
- The 3 Stages of CSR
- Strategic versus Tactical: How can they belong together
- Value creation in the CSR Business Case
- The Key Benefits of CSR for the business environment
- The straightforward process of CSR Implementation
- The Impact of Stakeholders’ Engagement
- Proven Examples of Valuable CSR practices in recognized companies
For a complete course outline, email email@example.com.