This live webinar on Microsoft Excel Office 365 has been prepared for those wishing to understand the powerful features of Microsoft Excel considering that Microsoft Excel is now used worldwide by about a billion users.
This course is intended to introduce participants into a step-by-step hands-on training workshop on expanding their skills and very advanced techniques in using MS Excel. Streamlining and simplifying the way Excel is used is a primary consideration for this hands-on training workshop.
Pre-requisites for attending this course
Participants must have had at least 6-months of continuous use of MS Excel (any version from 2010 – Office 365), and must have the desire to enhance their MS Excel skills.
Expected Capabilities At End of Course
At the end of the training, participants shall be able to:
- Understand the usage, advanced functions and features of MS Excel;
- Apply them to varied situations and problems encountered at work; and
- Understand the importance of ensuring the accuracy and the security of data and apply them at all times when using this powerful spreadsheet tool.
- Learn how to generate reports in a fast and easy way by employing the simple and elegant process of adding new data, updating existing data, and refreshing all related reports.
- Gain knowledge on the advanced capabilities of MS Excel
- Automate and eliminate repetitive tasks
- Improve the work process of the employees by the application of advanced techniques
- Secure documents in just a few easy ways
Facilities Requirements for Training
The training workshop will require the use of both desktop/laptop. Internet speed is a primary consideration, and such an internet facility must be able to process at least 15 simultaneous access. Handout materials will be provided for each participant.
Who Should Attend this Course
- Anyone looking to improve and enhance their MS Excel skills
- People who are working on MS Excel on a regular basis
3 days with 4 hours per day
The following are the subjects to be taken up during the workshop proper
- Using Excel’s built-in Format as Table (FAT) feature
- Automated formula name replication across all worksheets
- Simplified Cell referencing using static and dynamic named ranges (like bookmark recall style)
- Applying named cell ranges for more easily understandable and traceable “English-style formulas”
- Using built-in business cycles for appends, edits and report updates
- Simplifying Report generation
- Using Excel powerful lookup features such as Xlookup, Xmatch, Filter, Vlookup, Lookup
- Geo-Mapping Features
- Other powerful charts (Waterfall, Histograms, and many more powerful data visualizations)
- Stocks and Map Data LIVE Data
- AI-assisted features
- Natural Query Language with Visual Results
- Creating dynamic dashboards
- Updating and refreshing dynamic dashboards
- Appending data to formatted tables
For complete training course outlines, email email@example.com.