Successful people follow common behavioral traits. They are stable, supportive, and efficient. They project happiness and are well balanced. They are effective communicators while building and nurturing relationships.
These successful people have high ‘Emotionally Intelligence’, which is an ability to identify, assess, and control emotions of oneself, of others, and of groups. These traits are common for all human beings regardless of diverse factors such as work profile, culture, race, social status, sex, or age.
Smart IQ plus smart EI means smart people in a smart workplace. Make sure your organization or team is emotionally smart.
This Training Program covers all 7 dimensions of emotional intelligence and especially EI dimension four: “Emotional reasoning” and EI dimension five: “Emotional self-management”.
Activities and the games will be done based on the location of the training.
The overall objective of this training is to:
• To understand how emotions impact our day to day life including work, financial, social, health and various other aspects.
• To reason with emotions and understand its impacts on personal productivity, motivation, interpersonal relationships and dealing with people
• To study various models and frameworks such as Reun baron , Daniel Goleman ,EQ i 2.0 ,etc. and understand how to implement them for ourselves as well as people around us.
• To implement emotional intelligence in day to day communication, inter personal relationships, leadership development, team handling, feedback dynamics, conflict resolution, negotiation, etc.
• To cover essential topics in a relatively short time, whilst ensuring an immediate impact
• Understanding Emotions and it’s the impact
• Understanding constructive and destructive emotions.
• Emotions and interpersonal skills
• Developing Self Awareness
• Recognising Emotions and it’s the impact
• Dealing with people’s emotions.
• Developing Empathy and social skills management
• Studying various EI frameworks and models such as Reun Baron, Daniel Goleman and EQ I 2.0 model and it’s implementation.
• Driving the results through emotions.
• Q&A and reflection
The organization will:
• Improve team dynamics
• Have more effective team players and leaders
• Have more confident and competent negotiators
• Experience the benefits of more positive working relationships
• Reduction in attrition and workplace burnouts
• Decrease workplace stress
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to complete the following key tasks:
• Increase their self-awareness
• Deal more confidently and professionally with conflict and anger
• Being able to manage destructive emotions and use constructive emotions to their advantage.
• Better problem solving and decision making
• Handle inter-personal issues more confidently and effectively
• Give and receive feedback more effectively
• Better team management
• Happy and productive employee.
Who Should Attend:
- Quality and Process Engineers
- Team Leaders and Process Operators or anyone who wants to improve their ability to solve recurring problems
Program Outline/Course Overview
Topic 1: Emotions and it’s impact on us.
Topic 2: Emotional Intelligence definition, working on self-awareness through understanding emotions
Topic 3: Seven dimensions of Emotional Intelligence and workplace issues
Topic 4: Run Bar-On model and its implementation.
Topic 5: Daniel Goleman’s model of Emotional intelligence and understanding how empathy works.
Topic 6: Identifying the emotional strengths and weaknesses in oneself through Johari Window, EI assessment
Topic 7: EQ I 2.0 model and studying emotional maturity at work
Topic 8: Application of EI in organizations and various other areas of life
Topic 9: PIL analysis and reflection
Summary and Wrap-up
Pre and post-assessments will be conducted by the trainer as per the requirement.