The Foundation of Project Management is geared towards beginner project managers (and “accidental” project managers) who would want to support their existing project experience with formal project management learning.
The course is based on the latest version of PMBOK 6th Ed. and will also touch on modern topics such as Adaptive (Agile) project management and project management systems. As this is an introductory course, the focus is on actual tools and templates that the participants can immediately use for their own projects (instead of memorizing ITTO’s of each knowledge area as needed for PMP exam).
The overall objective of this certificate course is to train and improve its business performance. Specifically, this certificate course shall address the following objectives:
• Learn the basic concepts and fundamentals of projects and project management
• Learn the role of the Project Manager and his importance in projects
• Learn the project management knowledge areas and what the PM should focus on
• Learn the Project Life Cycle and its relationship with the 5 process groups
Who Should Attend:
- Business professionals
- Entrepreneurs/ Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Executive/ Manager
- Aspiring Accountants/ Financial analysts/ Investment Bankers
- Any individuals wanting to acquire practical skills
Program Outline/Course Overview
Module 1: Project Management Overview
Module 2: Initiating a Project
Module 3: Planning a Project
Module 4: Executing, Monitoring, and Control
Module 5: Enterprise Project Management Systems
Module 6: Closing
For a complete course outline, email email@example.com.