This is a 3-hour 3-day webinar focused on Human Resource requirements, to be completed using MS Excel (2010-365 version). All exercises are instructor-led exercises, with supporting MS PowerPoint guides, providing details of the means and methodology of accomplishing the desired output for this webinar.
All training exercises have been designed to conform to generally accepted standard data structures of a Human Resource Information System (HRIS) using MS Excel as the mode of development
Pre-requisite for attending this course
- Participants must have been using Microsoft Excel 2010 and above four at least one-year continuous usage.
- All facilitator-led and guided exercises are accompanied by selected seat works, which are designed to further hone the participant’s skills and understanding.
- The hands-on training workshop manual contains the facilitators’ P2P(@) concept of “Principle to Practice” methodology, a trusted and field-proven hands-on technique to ensure that subject assimilation is maximized and realized, applied to real-world scenarios.
Expected Capabilities at the End of the Course
The following are the salient features of Microsoft Excel which will be learned and applied to achieve the required reports.
- Feature #01: Creating tabular data using the format as table
- Feature #02: Use of dynamic and stop static naming for faster and more English like formula creation
- Feature #03: Excel 365 application of advanced features such as Xlookup, filter, Xmatch, Vlookup, Lookup, Index-Match, and Hlookup.
- Feature #04: Connecting Microsoft Excel to web-based data sources, to simulate data capture of time and attendance data (time in and time out data).
- Feature #05: Creating navigable and hyperlinked menus to provide a convenient means of traversing data visualization reports as well as named data capture areas of the workbook.
- Feature #06: Where applicable (depending on the Excel version used), participants would be able to create geographical maps, auto-data consolidation capability.
The facilitator shall provide participants with data structures conforming to standard practice capturing data, such data capture covering the following:
- Employee Master File Table
- Time In Time Out (TITO) Transaction Table
- Capacity Building Tables of data
- Licenses and Certificates schedules
- Attended Training
- Prior Work Experiences
- Dependents Listing
- Assigned Supervisors
- Compensation Data
- Employee On-Boarded Records
- Employee Off-Boarded Records
- Recruitment Transaction Records
- Leaves Availment Transaction Records
Reports to be Discussed
- Report #01: Employee Master Data Visualization (with selected data slicers)
- Report #02: Time and Attendance Data Visualization (with selected data slicers)
- Report #03: Schedule of Training Undertaken Per Employee Data Visualization (with selected data slicers)
- Report #04: Schedule of Dependents Per Employee Data Visualization (with selected data slicers)
- Report #05: Schedule of On-Boarded Employees Data Visualization (with selected data slicers)
3 days with 3 hours per day
For a complete course outline, email firstname.lastname@example.org