COVID 19 has changed the way things used to operate before 2020. It has forced individuals / organizations to look for solutions considering all the restrictions and protocols they need to follow. This would be the new normal for the coming years and we all must align ourselves to this new protocol while ensuring we minimize the impact on our operations. Implementing effective Business Continuity protocols is the need of the hour and those who have successfully implemented the right practices would be able to reduce the operational impact.
This program will help participants to prepare and assess the effectiveness of the business continuity plan it should follow in the new normal using the best practices of ISO 22301:2019 – Business Continuity Management System. The goal of BCM is to provide the organization with the ability to effectively respond to threats such as natural disasters or data breaches and protect the business interests of the organization. This includes disaster recovery, business recovery, crisis management, incident management, emergency management and contingency planning.
At the end of the training, participants shall be able to:
- Understand the concepts of BCMS and how is it relevant for organizations;
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessment for the operations;
- Develop Business Continuity Plans for the organization aligned to COVID 19 Response;
- Learn how to recover business critical functions in crisis situations.
Who Should Attend
- Business Continuity Managers
- Operations Managers / Project Managers / Risk Managers
- IT Directors / IT Managers / Information Security Professionals
- Emergency Response Specialist / Practitioners
- Quality Managers / Auditors
- BCM Practitioners
1 day, 8 hours
Program Outline/Course Overview
Module 1: Program Overview
Module 2: Recent changes in operations due to COVID 19
Module 3:Need for an effective Business Continuity Management System
Module 4:Overview of Business Continuity Management (ISO 22301)
Module 5:Business Impact Analysis / Risk Assessment
Module 6:Identifying Business Continuity Strategies
Module 7:Developing Business Continuity Plan
Module 8:Stakeholder Communication
For a complete course outline, email email@example.com.