Participants who have existing needs of “optimizing” or “maximizing” current human resources, including the capability of “optimizing” schedules of current personnel, subject to “rest day” constraints, and other constraints that may be applied, based on prevailing company/organization policies.
This webinar provides an immediate return on investment (ROI), compared to the traditional manual work that will be performed normally by an employee using standard Excel features.
The objective of this webinar is to enable small to medium size organizations (of less than 200 employees) to optimize Human Resource and also Human Resource Work Allocation (date and time schedule, with factored “rest days” schedules considered in the optimization process.) The webinar could also accommodate up to 1,000 employees in HR Allocations and/or Scheduling Optimization (subject to product installation licenses of Excel for those exceeding 200 employees).
Organizations desiring to resolve actual issues of more than the 200 employee’s optimization and scheduling can enroll in “scaling up” webinars where the desired model to include more variables and constraints. Advanced notification can be accommodated, based on pre-agreed arrangements for licenses of more than 200 employees.
Who Should Attend
Anyone and everyone who handles HR operations and functions.
3 Days, 3 hours per day
The following scenarios for optimization will be included in the paid webinar. Demonstrations of the results will be included in the free webinar, for appreciation by participants attending this free webinar.
- Scenario 01 – Crew Scheduling: Assign crews to various parts of airline flights / ship crews to reduce overall costs while ensuring that a “rotation” of airline/ship crew starts and finishes in a desired or expected area location.
- Scenario 02 – Office Assignment: Assign office workers to available offices/locations to increase employee choice satisfaction, based on business exigencies.
- Scenario 03 – Schedule 1-Employee Scheduling: Schedule weekly “shifts” for park workers (five working days plus two consecutive days off) to reduce wage expenses while meeting various demands for each day of the week.
- Scenario 04 – Schedule 2-Priorities scheduling for workers: Schedule weekly “shifts” for park employees to reduce payroll expenses while satisfying demand and optimizing employee preferences.
- Scenario 05 – Schedule 3-Seniority and Preferences Employee Scheduling: Schedule weekly “shifts” for park employees to reduce payroll expenses while satisfying demand, considering seniority and preferences of employees.
For a complete course outline, email email@example.com.