Sustainability Reporting is a tool that is being used by organizations to disclose its non-financial performance for all its stakeholders. This helps in building trust among the stakeholders. In recent times, we have seen growing interest among the stakeholders particularly investors to learn more about the non-financial aspects about the company and not only financial. This is the reason most of the stock exchange around the world are making sustainability reporting mandatory for its listed companies.
This course will educate participants on the basics of sustainability reporting and the fundamentals of preparing a sustainability report in accordance to the GRI Standards and other related standards such as SASB, TCFD and UN SDGs. The program will also include basic understanding on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and how to report on them through Sustainability Reports. It will introduce the universe of sustainability reporting, the contents, the principles including the purpose behind it.
The Objectives of this training is to:
- Understand the fundamentals of sustainability reporting: What, why and how
- Give a working knowledge on how to make a sustainability report
- Learn about the key concepts of GRI, SASB, TCFD and UNSDGs
- Develop an understanding on how to create a sustainability report using reporting frameworks
Who Should Attend
- Corporate Communication Officers
- Sustainability Officers/Specialist/Coordinators
- Professionals who would want to make a career shift in sustainability
- Individuals who are advocates of Sustainability, seeking to be educated on this subject matter
1 day, 8 hours
Program Outline/Course Overview
Module 1: Introduction – Sustainability – myth or reality
Module 2: The Global Goals – UNSDGs
Module 3: Sustainability Strategy Formation
Module 4: Value creation model
Module 5: Meeting stakeholder needs
Module 6: Introduction – Sustainability – myth or reality
– Integrated Reporting
– Assurance of Sustainability Reports – AccountAbility Standard
Summary and Wrap Up
For a complete course outline, email email@example.com.