This course trains participants in the use of a clear-thinking approach and tools to define problems then identify, assess, and select appropriate solutions.
- Identify and define problems, their causes, and effects
- Formulate and select the appropriate solutions to identified problems
- Apply risk management to anticipate and appropriately respond to potential problems
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in developing their problem solving and decision-making skills.
2-days with 7 hours per day
Program Outline/Course Overview
PSDM Framework Overview
- Basic Patterns of Thinking
- The PSDM Framework
- Situational Assessment
- Identify Concerns
- Clarify Concerns
- Set Priority
- Plan for Resolution
- Structure of a Problem
- Problem Analysis Framework
- Problem Definition
- Describe the Problem
- Identify Possible Causes of the Problem
For a complete course outline, email firstname.lastname@example.org.