The ability to communicate effectively does have an impact on one’s professional life and personal life. The course offers practical and doable tools to enable clear and effective communication every day, especially in the workplace and business context.
This two-day workplace professionalism course is designed for people who wish to sharpen their communication skills and understanding of how to navigate the workplace. The workshop comprises content from some of Business Training Works’ most popular programs. It’s taught in an interactive and flexible format. Depending on the needs of your group, we can teach it in four half-day segments spread over several weeks or months, in two back-to-back days, or some other combination that works with your schedule.
The Objectives of this training is to:
- Identify different workplace situations and contexts that require particular business writing communication genres
- Apply different tools in communication, specifically in writing, with peers, superiors, and clients, depending on the situation
- Identify the different profiles of business audiences and determine which method of communication is most effective to address them
- Understand the importance of the communication process
2 days, 4 hrs
Who Should Attend:
- The course is open to all
Program Outline/Course Overview
- Different communication situations in the workplace
- The Communication Process
- The 5Cs of Communication
- Different genres of business writing: Letter, Memos, and Email
- The cultural context in business communication and adjustments needed
- Different communication channels available in the workplace
- Communicating neutral, positive, and negative messages in the workplace
For a complete course outline, email email@example.com.