Getting the most out of the 24-hours day is a constant challenge in our busy world. Too much to do and not enough time to do it is a common problem many people face in the workplace.
In this course, we examine what effective time management really means and what we can do to achieve it. Participants are introduced to a wide range of time management tools and techniques which are practiced in a fun and supportive environment. Participants are also encouraged to prepare their action plans for long term change.
The overall objective of this training is to:
- Use available time more effectively
- Understand that self-management is more important than time management
- Apply effective time management techniques:
- Set time limits for tasks
- Start to use a time management tool – paper or electronic
- Recognize when you work best and plan around it
- Use the telephone effectively
- Respect other peoples time and demand the same respect from them
- Run effective meetings
- Set goals and evaluate your time management performance
- To cover essential topics in a relatively short time, whilst ensuring an immediate impact
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to complete the following key tasks:
- Increase their sense of timing
- Making them more efficient and productive.
- Better work-life balance
- Less stress and conflicts.
The organization will:
- Get more productive people
- Fewer escalations
- Happy and motivated workplace
- Decrease workplace stress
Understanding of English and basic communication process.
- Time management and prioritization
- The 80-20 rule
- Pickle jar and ball theory
- Stephen Covey’s quadrants
- Pratik SURANA’s matrix (Patent applied) of time management and work life balance
- Time audit and making the most out of the time.
- Q&A and reflection
Topic 1: Taking the stock of your time.
Topic 2: Using 80-20 rule for avoiding wastage
Topic 3: Managing telecalls and meetings effectively
Topic 4: Time Management Strategies
Topic 5: How to Achieve More with Your Time
Topic 6: Managing work-life balance through Pratik’s Time Management Matrix ( Patent applied)
Topic 7: Saying “No” to protect your time
Pre and post assessments will be conducted by the trainer as per the requirement.
Email us at email@example.com to learn more about the program.