As a Sustainability Report Writer, you will be responsible for preparing sustainability reports that accurately reflect a company’s sustainability performance. You will work closely with clients to understand their sustainability goals and help them communicate their performance to stakeholders. You will also ensure that sustainability reports meet recognized reporting standards (e.g., GRI, SASB) and regulatory requirements.
- Understand the client requirements and support the consultants in delivering the projects.
- Responsible for writing reports specifically annual / sustainability reports for our clients.
- Develop (internal & external) reports as required for the projects.
- Participate in and contribute to projects across all areas of the business with particular focus on Sustainability.
- Conduct research and provide technical writing support for clients.
- Maintain good relationships with clients during project work and engagement
- Work productively as part of an efficient team
- Proofreading / editing of documents.
- Support in writing marketing content for the company.
- University degree, preferably in environmental management / social development / Journalism / Communications (additional Master is a plus)
- Atleast 3 – 5 years of technical / professional writing experience
- Must have experience in public relations and corporate communications in the past
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in writing business & personal reports
- Customer and quality oriented attitude
- Creative, Fast learner & Flexible team player
- Required Skill(s): business writing, communications
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.