We are looking for an organized client relations associate whose primary responsibilities would be to manage the sales and marketing side of the company. The Client Relations Associate’s responsibilities include generating sales and marketing plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional engagements on digital platform, and meeting marketing and sales objectives in line with business plans. The position represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- Interacts with customers to identify their business requirements.
- Develops sales strategies in line with the business goals.
- Provides client support services in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Builds strong customer relationship, develop rapport & act as a liaison between the company & the client
- Generate leads.
- Manages private and government project bidding
- Obtains client feedback and recommends service improvements.
- Manages digital marketing channels and postings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, business or communication courses preferred.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales and Client Relations – Corporate or equivalent
- Fresh Graduates can apply
- Experience in vendor accreditation and private and government biddings is a plus
- Knowledge and/or experience in corporate sustainability consulting is preferred but not required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines.
- Great analytical and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Can work effectively on escalations to ensure client satisfaction and retention
- Excellent organizational skills
- CRM/HubSpot experience is a plus.
MEASURABLE PERFORMANCE KPIs:
- Client Management
- Goal Oriented / Target Driven