Sociability, by definition, refers to the perceived human skills one must have when interacting with others. Every day of our life is spent in interacting with people be it for personal or professional reason and if not done well, may lead to some
A prominent example is ethnic sociability
– a measure of the degree to which certain ethnic groups are able to interact with people from other ethnic groups. This is the reason why soft skills are now called as “essential skills” which one must have as this an essential part of our life. We believe that sociability plays very critical role for the sustainability and resiliency of an individual and therefore we must build competencies of people to grow further. We have identified 4 key areas which would help people to become more socially confident and facilitates trainings and workshops on them.
Key services we offer in the area of Sociability
Successful people follow common behavioral traits – they are stable, supportive, and efficient; they project happiness, are well-balanced, and are effective communicators while building and nurturing relationships.
While IQ and hard skills give people the competitive edges, int erpersonal skills are also important qualities that predict success.
Interpersonal skills refer to people who show emotional intelligence and are sensitive to cultural differences. Emotionally intelligent people can understand, use, and manage emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges, and defuse conflict. In a globally connected world, cross-cultural c ompetency is also one of the main drivers for organizational success. Everyone needs to collabora te and work with people from different backgrounds while staying emotionally intelligent at the same t ime. These are the key enabling skills
when working with diverse teams.
GCSS, in partnership with Quantum Trainings, facilitates traini ng sessions and workshops for organizations to increase interpersonal skills.
- Acquire a new value system and adapt to beliefs and conventions of different communities
- Experience the cultural transformation within you to adapt to a new business environment which is culturally different
- Acquire the interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a diverse, multicultural workforce
- Develop self-awareness
- Recognize emotions and their impacts
Consulting & Training* Services Offered
- Emotional Intelligence
- Cross-Cultural Sensitivity
- Feedback Dynamics
- Design Thinking
- Social Intelligence
- Adaptive Thinking