Sustainability for us is all about becoming more humane in the way we do things. It is essential that businesses also need to be humanized as they play a critical role in changing the lives of the people as well as saving the planet.
In theory – Sustainability is a business approach to creating long-term value by taking into consideration how a given organization operates in the ecological, social and economic environment.
Aligned to our vision of creating a more sustainable
world, our team specializes in this domain as it’s very
close to our heart. Our approach towards sustainability is to ensure that businesses are able to determine, measure, manage and improve their impact on
the social, environmental and economic aspects of sustainability and not just disclose through reporting.
We help companies by looking at the bigger picture and
look for ways towards continuous improvement.
Key services we offer in the area of Sustainability
Sustainability Disclosure through Reporting
It enables organizations to consider the impacts of a wide range of sustainability issues, enabling them to be more transparent about the risks and opportunities they face. A sustainability report is a report published by a company or organization about the economic, environmental and social impacts caused by its everyday activities. A sustainability report also presents the organization’s values and governance model, and demonstrates the link between its strategy and its commitment to a sustainable global economy.
- Aligns disclosures and reports with industry frameworks and standards
- Ensures compliance with national and international regulations and standards
- Identifies, assesses, manages, and discloses topics of material importance to its stakeholders
- Informs and provides awareness to current and potential investors on the focus and direction of the company
- Associates the company’s sustainability efforts with the Philippines’ contribution to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs)
Consulting & Training* Services Offered
- Development of Sustainability Framework, Objectives and Roadmap for organizations
- Alignment to requirements of various ESG rating agencies such as:
- Implementation of best practices to meet the requirements of:
A. Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI)
B. Equator Principles
C. Sustainable Finance Framework
D. Principles of Social Value
E. United Nations Global Compact (UNGC)
- Alignment to Social Responsibility Standard (ISO 26000)
- Integration of ESG Risk into Risk Management Framework